Tuesday 16 August 2011

Lazy day...


Today I havnt really done much, photography, worked on my room, walked about outside for a while and the library.. so it was a nice calm day for a while.... :)
Zicada(or how ever you spell it) shell... these bugs leave there old shells behind and produce new ones... its sorta cool and it reminds me of Ephesians 4:22-24 "You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. " 

The little guy I found eating the moon flower..

my house #

my house...

my lunch.. apperently I eat to to much fruit and veggies.. and not enough meat.. but ahh thats okay:)


A smile can calm any storm life brings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment